here

Friday, July 26, 2013

Krissy's quilt.


Hi friends!
Another beautiful day!
I put 3 rows together yesterday and started on one  of her great grand mothers flower blocks. Well all of a sudden blogger want let me load any more pictures.!!!!!!
I should have this quilt done by some time in the middle of the week.  I am going to put borders on it to make it big enough for a queen sized bed.
 My girls are getting older and could be married in a few years. of course i will make them another one when that happens!
Krissy will be 18 her birthday in Nov.. my next quilt is for Annie and she turns 18 in Sept. And Jessica was 19 in July
Well it still want let me load pictures and i have work to do.
have a great sewing day friends.  Quilt happy.

3 comments:

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Loving this one Babs.xx

sewyouquilt2 said...

this is looking so good! like I said before, you are one quilting machine!

Chatty Crone said...

You are quilt loving!