here

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Kristan's quilt

Hi friends!
Beautiful day!
This is the first block on Kristan's  blue and green quilt.
I have pulled a lot of blue and green fabric for it, and we decided to make a pillow out of her rock star fabric.
I finally got all the seams picked out of my blue baby quilt and got it quilted again. The first time i quilted it i was going with the stretch and it folded all over the back .  This time i turned it around and it looks a whole lot better.
But i have fooled with it so much that i don't feel like it's worth any thing. I may not put it in my shop!!!
This is my next UFO , my mother-in-laws hand stitched Bow Tie quilt.  Don't know how long it will take me to finish it , it needs unpicking to.
Going to put up 'Bread and Butter pickles now so have a great sewing day friends.
Quilt happy

3 comments:

Caroline said...

I have no idea how to follow my blog. But I liked your blog. with kind regards Caro from the Netherlands

Barb said...

How fun to work on an old quilt.

sewyouquilt2 said...

ooo bread and butter pickles. used to make them with my mom. recipe lost.hope to do some canning from our new home next year.