here

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Alisha's Birthday Pillow

Hi friends!
 We had my Alisha and her friend Sarah to spend the night last night. And i gave Alisha her birthday pillow. They are a mess!!!  Showboat every picture! Loved having them, they really liven up this old house. They both call me grand maw.
I haven't found a picture of her quilt on pinterest  so i will have to find it on a flash drive.
I must have just forgot to put in on there.
Her Mother came and got them a few minutes ago.
Anna , her older sis, is living with my son and his wife in Gainsville and going to college.
My son is looking for her a car to buy and she is looking for a part time job some where that will work with her college classes.
Jessica is still living with my daughter and going to college here..  Angel graduates from High School this next year.
The next year we have Jarrod and Allison graduating and maybe Mark or maybe that's the next year.. Then my daughter will only have 4 under 18.
They are all growing up so fast!!!!
Have a great day friends.
Quilt happy

2 comments:

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

just look at how happy she is with her pillow.
wonderful big family you have Babs.xx

Jen said...

That is lovely Barb and she loved the pillow . The sleepovers are usually fun.