here

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Handemade Christmas with sewcalgal


Hi friends!
Beautiful day!
Today is my August project for sewcalgal handmade Christmas    Here is the link to her blog  sewcalgal
This is the 8th monthly handmade Christmas but you can still join in.
Go to her blog and read the rules and join us.
I missed the first couple of month's myself.
I made another Christmas table runner.  My first try at applique and not the best.
As you can see right here.
The forth is a repeat of the first.
I will give it to someone this coming Christmas.
I am linking this to sewcalgal.  Have a great sewing day friends.
Quilt happy


4 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Your table runner is lovely.

Merry Christmas!! :) :))

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Turned out very cute.

Patty Antle said...

Very pretty. I did a Christmas challenge last year and sure got a lot done!

Barb said...

Boy, I need to get busy, thanks for the reminder!!