here

Friday, August 15, 2014

Winning!!!

Hi friends!
Beautiful day!
a couple of weeks ago i had a lucky streak, i won this great Cotton and Steel bundle from fat quarter shop called "moonlit"
Haven't decided what i am going to make with it yet
Then i got a email from  Ellyn's place saying i had won one of her beautiful wallets.
It's that beautiful?  my favorite colors!!
Then i won this great pattern for a mug rug from Remi at 3patchcrafts.
Isn't that the cutest Christmas mug rug?
I should have gone and bought a loto ticket but i have done that before and never get not one number.
That's the way my luck goes , here today gone the next minute.
Another shoot of that great bundle of 'Moonlit"
I will love on it for a while and see what idea comes to use it in.
Have a wonderful sewing day friends.
Quilt happy

5 comments:

Gill said...

Congratulations on your fantastic wins Barbara!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Congratulations on your wins! I love the cotton & steel fabrics maybe someday I will purchase some.

Swedish Scrapper said...

Lucky gal you! Cangrats on the fabulous haul!!! Of course the fabric is lovely, but that mug rug patterns really is cute too! And so is the wallet.

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Great wins Babs,enjoy.I can't win a thing.xx

Carrie P. said...

lucky girl! I want to get some of the cotton and steel fabrics.