here

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Neighbor's Quilts

Hi friends!
I went to see my neighbor Monday and she showed my some of her quilt's.
She has been doing it a while is much better then i am.
She is making the under ground railroad quilt, just one of many quilt's she has going. That top block is just one of many beautiful blocks that she has made for it.
She has some great  small totes that her daughter got her at Costco to put her different projects in.  I must have some of those.  I wonder if Costco is on line


She had made at least two of these, sunbonnet sue''s and is working on a grandgirls quilt with the fabric below

 Isn't that the cutest fabric for a girl quilt.
I will post some more of her quilt's later on.
I was blown away , it's hard for me to keep up with 3 quilts at one time. And she is keeping up with a whole lot more than 3.
I really need me some of those small totes.
Have a great sewing day friends.
Quilt happy

2 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Those are cute project holders. I keep some of mine in those. Especially if there is specific fabric which goes with them.

Chatty Crone said...

I loved the project holders too. You are a talented girl!