here

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Contaners

Hi friends!
Nice today!
When we were at Big Lots Tommy pointed out this little container to me and said' wouldn't this hold your thread?'
It is great for that the only problem is i should have got two!
When we went to Walmart this week i got me a bigger container to hold fat quarter's.  Same problem , i should have bought two or more.
But they are higher at Walmart then they are at Big Lots.  So the next time i go to Rome i will get me some more!!!
At least my fabric that i keep in the dining room all the time is  looking neater.
When  we have family dinners my machine's all go into the other bedroom on the bed and covers it up.
I have though about moving the bed in the other bedroom and moving my sewing in there but i would need to take up the carpet and that bedroom suite is so heavy and big that i don't know what we would do with them.
 Oh well the dining room is the furthered from the t.v. so that works great.  If i moved in there it would be loud in the living room.
Have a great sewing week end friends.
Quilt happy

3 comments:

Rebecca in AK said...

Yes, these plastic containers are so handy. I definitely need more of them too!

Chatty Crone said...

Girl you are talking to the plastic container Queen!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Plastic containers are evil. If you don't have enough you have to buy more, and if you have some that are partially empty then you want to fill them up.