here

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Lap Quilt!

Hi friends!
Beautiful hot day!
I made some more of these blocks so it would be a good sized lap quilt.
 I put them on my bed and moved them around so i could get the blocks the way i liked them.
If i had it to do over i would have used all bright colors.
I think i like it this way!
Got them all sewed together!  Now for a border!!!
Tiring to find one that works well with what i have in my quilt top.
I chose a blue flowered.  All the blocks in this quilt are made with a fat quarter bundle that i won from Amy at    a quiltingsheep
Got to get busy and work on it some more.
Have a great sewing day friends.
Quilt Happy

3 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

You are off to the races again. What energy. I love that blue fabric.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Love your blocks. You get more done in a day than I do in weeks.

Rosa said...

Love your blocks.go,less to go!!