here

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Backing And winnings

Hi friends!
This is my backing except for a ten inch's along the side.
I bought 6 1/2 yards because that was all they had.
I have looked every where , found some blue that heaver and some pink that's heaver.  I may have to use that !
Tommy wont see the back maybe!
This came yesterday, i won it on a blog hop from Anne Kelle but Lindsay MacKay sent me the message that i had won.
I have been waiting on this book.,  ct publishing sent it out at at the end of the blog hop , a great book. i love making bags and this tells you how to put on different fasteners along with all kinds of great bags for every occasion.
Written by Lindsay Conner and Janelle Mackay.
A great book!
Have a good one
Hugs
Quilt Happy

4 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Sweet win. You will be making bags that look better than any boutique store.

Chatty Crone said...

I love that aqua color! My favorite.

Ioleen said...

Like the colour of the backing. Great win.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Congrats on the win!! I like the aqua fabric too. i just ordered Alexander Henry's Deadwood Saloon.. I can't wait to see it in person. I'm a sucker for AH and novelty prints!!
xx, Carol