here

Friday, January 8, 2016

Wreath , Friday finish

Hi friends!
I showed you the other wreath that i made!
This one! but when i made it i didn't have any interfacing to use so even with starch it drooped.
I got some interfacing and it really makes a big difference.
I decided on these fabric's to make my Sis one .
Used the same buttons that i used on mine and finished it this week.
Now i want to make another one.
These are 6 inch squares but if you wanted one for your front door you could use 9 or maybe 10 inch squares..
I wanted to make one as soon as i saw them on facebook.
Great place for inspiration, right!
Have a good one 
Hugs
Quilt Happy

8 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I have never seen them before - it is beautiful!

Ioleen said...

Beautiful, Barb. Could you share how to make one or let us know where to find the pattern, please.

Julierose said...

Oh lovely Barb--short comment as I strained my wrist/hand again...hugs, Julierose

Sheryl S. said...

Oh, these are lovely Barbara and don´t look too difficult. I am taking a note for next Christmas.

Rosa said...

So gorgeous and love your fabric combo!

Have a fun weekend.

sewyouquilt2 said...

love it

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Very pretty I saw the patterns somewhere recently and thought heck I don't need a pattern, Barbara made one just like it.

andrea chiu said...

Every person has the passion in any aspects or things. If you love something and
it came in front of you it completes your day and your mood turns into something
you won't expected. I love your work and I want to read more about it. Visit my site
if you have time . Thank you.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com