here

Monday, January 18, 2016

Tommys Quilt

Hi friends!
My wrench blocks had to have a small bit of brown between them.
I like how this looks but 4 wasn't quit long enough to cover one side .

I am loving how this looks so far.
I cut another fold and stitch wreath for my dining room table.  I have the first Christmas one on it but want to put it up..   I think this will be fine until spring when i may make me a spring one.
I cut up a few scraps to, i plan on working on those every weekend until i get some of this mess cleaned up. I have totes full of all blocks , scraps and fabric , lots of them! 

We had company over the weekend. 
Clair and Lola came over , they are growing so fast. That Lola gets taller every time i see her. Clair told me she loves her grand maw {me} and Nanna Missy,[Tommy's oldest} Her grandmother. 
Have  a good one 
Cold here!
Hugs 
Quilt Happy

10 comments:

Terry said...

Those blocks look really nice around your deer panel

Chatty Crone said...

I loved how that turned out - gorgeous. Is that a picture of Tommy in the last photo?

sewyouquilt2 said...

your deer quilt is coming right along. those girls are precious. they grow so fast.

Ioleen said...

Tommy's quilt looks great. Well done!!!

carla said...

Hi!!!! Love your deer quilt!!!! Precious grands!!!!

Gill - That British Woman said...

grandkids grow up right before your eyes.......we are having two more at the end of May beginning of June, a week apart.

Julierose said...

Love those wrench blocks alongside the deer panel--they go perfectly! And the brown sashing is great...cutest little gals!! hugs, Julierose

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Love the quilt. Very masculine. Glad you had a visit with the littles too!
xx, Carol

Needled Mom said...

Tommy's quilt turned out so nicely.

It looks like you had a great visit with some special little ones over the weekend.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Looking fabulous, still manly but with a slight girly touch.