here

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Q-Bees Quilt


Hi friends!
Yesterday I started my nursing home quilt that we are making in out quilt club.
I though x's and o's or hugs and kiss's would be a great fit.
These are just four pieces stuck up there.
Four of these across is 36 inch's , may not be sewed together but that's the size they said these must be.
They want them 45 in length so maybe five rows? I will have to measure 5 and see.
My first one sewed together.
I love these blocks ! This is the second quilt that I will use them in. Made a good friend one!
Hugs
Babs
 

3 comments:

Julierose said...

Oh I love how your first one came out--and a super choice for pattern for sure--I've never made that one...hmmmm and another one gets added to my list...(groan!) At this rate I'll never run out of ideas...which is a good thing thanks for sharing hugs, Julierose

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

I love those blocks! Looks great.

Chatty Crone said...

Girl you are one of the hardest workers I know! Lovely.