here

Monday, April 15, 2013

Angels quilt and other things!!!


what i won from Kelly at live , love , create

started gracie's  pink and purple quilt

Hi friends!
Beautiful day !
By daughter brought Angel down yesterday to get her quilt, she hugged me several times so i think she liked it.
The second picture is what i won from Kelly at live love and create. love that fat quarter it will fit right in with Gracies pink and purple quilt, that i am making now. And i really needed that ruler to show me if my seams are off.
Had to make Gracie some stars too because she is my star.  She is one of our 9 g-gs, my daughters oldest grand.
I went to Walmart today and got some more pink , didn't like the pink i had gotten before it was to Orange. Hope this works better .  Going to work on it today and see.
I will post on it later.
Have a great sewing day.  Quilt happy

5 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Very pretty no wonder she was so happy.s andie

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Love the pink and purple.Angel looks very happy with her blue and white.I don't know how you got it finished so quick.x

Needled Mom said...

How fun!!! It's nice to see how appreciative she is.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Love the start of Gracelyn's quilt! She'll Love it!! Thank you, love you Grandma!!