here

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Jack the ripper



Hi friends!
Beautiful day!
I worked on my blue boys quilt last night.  Been ripping out the seams!!!
I put in 3 seams across it before i checked it and it was stretching and folding to beat the band!!
At that  time i just put it back!   But i needed to finish it so i worked on ripping out seams last night.
My little lighted seam ripper really helps.  Some seams had bogged down and you couldn't see them well enough to get under them with the naked eye.
We showed it to my sis last sat. And she was going to get some to give as gifts.
Well got to get to work friends.  Have a great sewing day.  Quilt happy

4 comments:

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

I must get me one of those rippers,my eyes are not what they used to be.xx

Chatty Crone said...

I am friends with jack too! sandie

Miss Holly said...

hello my nice friend...I've been so busy in the garden I have had no time for catch up!! Wow Do I ever love the grandmothers flower garden!!! One of my absolute favorites!! Looks like your hubby has the garden under control...I am behind on planting...but the good weather is finally here!!
Hey and your etsy shop!!! fantastic!!
Have a great sewing day!

KatieQ said...

That's a great tool. My old eyes and crooked seams could use one of them.