here

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Quilt!


Hi friends!
Stormy day!
I sewed my blocks together Monday night and saw one block was sideways, so today i am using my great lighted jack the ripper to take it out and get it right side up.
They changed Gracies birthday party to the 5th so i will have it finished in plenty of time.
Should get it together by the end of the week and ready to bind.
We were both wore out last night so i didn't get any sewing done at all .
It's amazing what running around all day does to you when you are in your seventy's.
I love my days at home so i can sew!
Hope you have a great sewing day friends!
Quilt happy

3 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Hey I ought to send my quilt for you to do!

Just kidding.

sandie

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Gracie's quilt is very pretty,can't wait to see it finished.
That ripper with a light is very clever,not seen one of those before.xx

Needled Mom said...

I love sewing days too. Keep up the good work.