here

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Quilt.


Hi friends!
Beautiful day!
I took my sideways block out yesterday and then spent hours sewing large pieces of muslin together for a backing for the quilt.  Only to hate it and change my mind.
But now it's ready to sandwich so hopefully i will get that done today.
I got this in the mail today. the fat quarter was a very nice surprise.
I had won a pin from 'lucktpupquilters' and she sent me this beautiful fat quarter along with it.
Wasn't that sweet of her?
Have a great sewing day!
Quilt happy

5 comments:

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Out of all your lovely quilts Babs,I think this is my favourite.Its a beautiful colour.xx

Chatty Crone said...

I think that is one of my favorites - love the color. sandie

Anonymous said...

I like the purple also.

StasaLynn said...

So loving your star quilt.... great color choices!

Angie in SoCal said...

Flower fabric is my favorite and that daffodil fq is yummy. Congrats! Great quilt you're working on.