here

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Working! And a win!



Hi friends!
Warm and the sun was shining.  Don't like that today because storms are coming in this afternoon.
If it gets in the 80th we could get some bad weather.
I have been working hard on my quilt. maybe by tomorrow i will have a finish but we have to go to town tomorrow so it could be Sunday or Sat.
At any rate i will finish it soon.
The mail man brought me a goody   linda  from living 4 quilting. i had seen these books all over blogland and wanted to try one before i bought a bunch of them.  Or how ever many i could find at Mckays. my favorite used book store.
Got to get busy , love to all my followers.  Quilt happy

6 comments:

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Wow you really got going with this one,it looks lovely.x

Linda said...

Wow, I just read your blog at lunch and you had the blocks done. Now, I see you have them together!

Thanks for letting me know you got the book. I know you will enjoy it, it's a wonderful book. Congrats on winning!

Valspierssews said...

Love your quilt. It is coming along nicely. Good job on the win. I got a couple of those books from my library. I must say I still enjoy a good mystery. This series is a bit to every day for me but nice stories.

Chatty Crone said...

Your quilt is beautiful! And congrats on the win.

sewyouquilt2 said...

the quilt is looking great. love blues so it "speaks" to me.
You GO girl!

Learn online said...

thanks for sharing this wonderful article. We are the best At&t support,at&t wirless support, Contact at&t helpline,at&t customer care How to Contact at&t wirless support