here

Friday, April 26, 2013

Quilt!


Hi friends!
Beautiful today but suppose to rain the next 3  days!
My quilt is ready to quilt now.    I can still see that beautiful  little face saying ' pink and purple'
Her birthday party is one week from Sunday.   I will take pictures!
Hubby is outside plowing up the garden again.  He will plow it one more time before we plant.  He does that to kill the weeds.
They are saying we could get 3 or 4 inches of rain before it moves out.
Well now that tiller has messed up again.  The more toys you have the more it cost to keep them up.
I think i need a job! Just to keep up hubby's toys!
Have a good sewing day , love all my followers. Hugs
Quilt happy

1 comment:

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Looking good ,nearly there.Cant wait to see Gracie's face when she gets her quilt.Who's quilt is next.xx