here

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

December Finishes

Hi friends!
The sun finally came out at 5:30 last night!

I made this quilt for my son and daughter in  love for Christmas alone with two king sized pillow shams.
A labor of love ! I love them and love this quilt!
I made a quilt for one of my older grandsons a little over twin sized because i didn't know what sized bed he sleeps in. Thank the good Lord for facebook  because i can send messages to grands that i only see now and then!
I made this one for my sweet grand daughter!  I gave it to her Christmas day!
I made this pillow for my sweet Addie Lou Who's birthday! love my beautiful  baby girl!!!
I am blessed with smart pretty and handsome grand kids!
Son and daughter in love are on their way to see" Ole Miss" play and spend some time with their son, pray for a safe  trip.
Have a wonderful sewing day friends.
Hugs
Quilt Happy

2 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Great finishes. Love the present looking quilt.

Barb said...

What a cute quilt, I bet the just love love it!