here

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Fighting my machine

Hi friends!
Gloomy day!
My machine had fits this weeks.   I don't know if i had the wrong needle for quilting in it or what.
I took it apart and i was still clean from the last cleaning.
It broke 3 needles in a row and broke top thread to.
It made a mess on the back side of my quilt i was working on.
The first thing that happened was my light on my machine  blowed when i turned on my machine, see the lantern sitting close by.
I have ordered another one but it will take a few days for it to get here.
I have picked out that bottom thread for two days
Now my camera want download pictures.
Not my day!.
Maybe i will have better luck tomorrow.
Hugs friends.
Quilt Happy

7 comments:

Podunk Pretties said...

Sounds like you have a gremlin! He's been at my house a few times....and he's not welcome back! Good luck getting him to leave.

Julierose said...

Oooh, i hate it when things all go wrong like that! Did you re-thread it??--I keep having to read my manual to do the threading right--I think my brain is "brain dead!!" I cleaned my Helga and set her up for quilting this afternoon--it took me TWO hours! i am not machine savvy at all...but at least there were no extra parts left over hahaha...hugs and hope your machine woes go away...Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

Maybe your poor machine is tired or has the flu! lol

Rina Mason said...

I have days like that when every piece of machinery or computer I touch gives me fits. I think it's just trying to tell me to take a break.

Needled Mom said...

It sounds like a good day to crawl back into bed to me!!!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Oh sweetie I am sorry I have had those days too! For weeks on end sometimes it seems. Hope things get better soon.

Val's Quilting Studio said...

UGH! What a day! Thats when I must walk away...and swear I'm going to sell everything. LOL!!