here

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Whittle's Fabric

Hi friends!
Getting cold here!
I got this fabric that i ordered today.
I loved the paper doll fabric and at 3.50 a yard i had to order some more
to go with it..
I got 5 yards for about 22.00 dollars. That was with shipping! Their shipping is 5.00.
They have some good fabric and good prices  which i liked and i will be ordering from them again.
When Tommy saw that on the top he said' Shower curtain"  One yard will not make a shower curtain.
Some very pretty fabric to brighten my day.
Now just to see what i can make with it!
Have a great sewing weekend friends
Hugs
Quilt Happy

8 comments:

Podunk Pretties said...

Never heard of that shop, I'm going to check it out asap! The paper dolls fabric is adorable!

Rosa said...

Have fun playing with them!

carla said...

Hi!!! Very fun fabric!!!! I love the paper dolls too!!!! Can't wait to see what you do with the fabric!!!! hugs

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Gorgeous fabrics. I have seen the paper doll fabric before but didn't realize the scale.

Dora, the Quilter said...

I like Whittles Fabric too. I often find things I need there that I've been unable to find anywhere else.

Rina Mason said...

I;ve never heard of Whittles Fabric but I'm off to check it out.

Kay said...

Fabric fun ahead for you. x

Chatty Crone said...

Fabric and colors make you happy! And it is getting cold here.