here

Monday, December 8, 2014

Today

Hi friends!
Well we got our tree up last week, no presents under it yet. Plastic ornaments on the bottom for little fingers!
I went really spare with it at first and liked the way it looked but couldn't stop putting ornaments in the empty spots!
I was up Friday night adding at 2 o'clock. I couldn't sleep!
Then Saturday night the wind howled all night and keep me awake. I made up for it last night!!!
I saw this video on u-tube called 'folded Cathedral Window Ornaments'.
Of course i had to make some.  I made 4 and   Saturday when Sis. came over i showed her how and she took her's to show to a friend! I told her the name of the video just in case she needed to watch it.
I also made 4 of these to go into Caitlin's quilt!
I have a little 'Camo' fabric here some where so i though i would look for that to add in here and there.
They said horses to but all i have is little cowboys  that i put in great grands quilt.
Have to get busy so i can get the Christmas present made by Christmas!
Have a great sewing day friends.
Hugs
Quilt Happy

3 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Your tree looks pretty.

sewyouquilt2 said...

your tree is pretty. mine is still in the shed. no time to breathe this year.

Chatty Crone said...

Your tree is so pretty - love it.