here

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

My Present and Addie's pillow

Hi friends!
Look what my sweet grands gave me for Christmas!  Kari had been on the lookout for me a good sewing machine and found this.
We just had  a thunder and lightening storm so now i am back.
When she gave it to me it had a medal bobbin in the bottom but i put a plastic one in and it really make a great stitch.
This Is my Addie Lou's pillow, the quilt i made her was white, black and purple so it matches. . This is the back of her pillow.
Here is my beautiful Adddie Lou holding it and  My 'ole miss' man! I think she liked it!
Have a wonderful Christmas friends.
I will be back Friday!
Hugs
Quilt Happy

4 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

What a great gift from the grands. The pillow looks like it is much appreciated! Have a Blessed Christmas my friend.

Needled Mom said...

That is a fabulous gift for you! I know what you are going to be spending time doing.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

What a wonderful gift! Merry Christmas Barbara!

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Great machine Barbara,how lovely your grands sure.The pillow is lovely and she looks very happy with it.
Vave a very Happy
Christmas my dear friend.xx