here

Friday, December 5, 2014

SewCalGal's 'a handmade Christmas challenge'


Hi friends!
This is suppose to be recap of the projects for this year.  I joined the challenge either in Feb. or March.
Don't know how to get each months up so i will just post them







I think i did the ornaments twist but could only find 3 of them, great grands played with one.
Now to the ones that i am working on now.

I saw this video and just had to try!  First one was to small, second looks better. Just have to get me some   Christmas buttons to do the middle.
And the Christmas quilt that i am working on for a present.
Have a wonderful sewing day friends.
Hugs
Quilt Happy

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hello Barbara, You are getting heaps done I love all the handmade decorations and the Christmas quilt is lovely ,lucky person who it is getting made for.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Great job doing all of those things done for Christmas.