here

Thursday, December 11, 2014

New Made Ornament

 Hi friends
 Beautiful cold day!
I showed you this before but after getting up at 6 o'clock yesterday and going to the ultra-sound lab and then waiting to see the DR. i wasn't much good for any thing so i worked on this.
Tommy went to these apt. i just sat!!! Every year he goes for this check-up since having vascular  surgery years ago. Every thing was good!
Then we went to get some Christmas shopping done!
So you know i was done in!

It looks good on the Christmas tree!
I though i was going to have to buy some stuffing but i found some put up, enough to do this.
This is the ornament that my son that got killed in a wreck in 84 painted when he was 13 years old .
I have hung it on my tree every since.
One of the Coke Ornaments!
They are not all on the tree this year i have more home made ones on it instead.
I collected Coke Ornaments for many years but quit not long after i retired.
One year when the grands were little i got this in the Smokies when we went on our vacation.
And this wolf in grannies clothes , the other side is red riding hood.
The grands loved these.
  I took a nap yesterday and then made tea cakes for Tommy, we just had a laid back afternoon.
Got to sew today , can't get to far behind on Christmas sewing.
Have a wonderful day friends.
Hugs
Babs

3 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Cute ornament. How sweet to have an ornament that your son made so long ago, I am pretty sure I don't have anything like that. Your ornaments look gorgeous.

LA Paylor said...

I love ornaments. They are like special little sculptures only out for a month. LeeAnna at not afraid of color

Chatty Crone said...

Do you know you have a word verification on here?

Now what did you go to the doctor for and how did i miss that?

You okay?

Nice Tommy helped.

I did not know you lost a 13 year old son - I am so sorry.