here

Friday, August 31, 2018

August Finish's

Hi friends!
My finish's for this past month.
Tonia's Beach Quilt and Pillow shams
Plus my finish yesterday.
Missy's couch quilt.
Not a whole lot but it keep me busy.
Cool today and cloudy, maybe it will stay that way we need some cooler weather .
Been in the ninety's way to long.
Maybe just be fog burning away ! Yesterday it was clear and hot all day , the day before we got 2/10 of a inch.
But I think we are still 5 inch's over for the year.
have a great weekend
Hugs
Babs

4 comments:

Julierose said...

Beautiful finishes....I like that path to the beach one a lot..hugs, Julierose

Ioleen said...

Great finishes. I finished the Quilt for my sister and a tote bag for a friend in Ontario. Will email you pictures if that’s ok with you.
I love the path to the beach and hope to be finding some on my trip. Let me know if I can email you pictures.

Chatty Crone said...

I love all your finishes there. You do such a good job. And the rain - we are getting where we need some too. I want color weather!

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

You got a lot done! They are all pretty... xx