here

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Our Day

Hi friends!
Two cute little stars!
Found a scrap of that fabric so made two like that.

Two string blocks!
And one stung Husband! He went to get his tractor to cut grass and when he cranked it the bee's got mad , Got him three times.
Right after  that I didn't hear any thing so I looked out, 90 something degree's and this is what I found.
So I got my gloves and went and helped! He picks the hottest days to do things like this!
It got in his way!!!!!
Made him come in during the hottest part of the day.
Later he cut the lower end while I walked . This was after six when their is some shade . He wants to get it all cut before it starts raining later today and for the next few days. 
That was our day!
Right now he is out there cutting what little bit he didn't get cut.
Hugs
Babs

5 comments:

Julierose said...

Oooh those stings look sore--my hubster won't stay in out of the heat either...I've given up trying to tell him to stay in our AC...too antsy to sit a lot!! BUT, not moi--plan to stay in and sew in my nice, cool room...
I pinned my Paris wall hanging onto the backing and it is crooked--what was i thinking--so unpinning is in my future, too...hugs, stay cool Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

I tell you what - I feel that looks like it hurt and it was swollen. My hubs had wasps do that once.

And my hubs like the heat of the day too - nuts.

Love your stars. And your quilts of many colors.

No rain here so far.

Sandie

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Very cute scrappy stars. Love doing work like that.
Bee stings are not fun. And be careful the two of you in the heat like that. My hubby works in the big garage during the day but even in there, it gets too hot.

sewyouquilt2 said...

This heat is awful. Even the bees are angry. That looks like a sore bite. Be careful. Your blocks are coming along

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Like the stars. I got bit/stung right after I got back from Maine. Bees took over my garbage can. What is it about men out in the heat of the day? Silly boys.