here

Thursday, August 23, 2018

Sewing Stars BOM

Hi friends!
I signed up for Happy Quilting's bom , Here is her link , Its called Sewing stars ,saved the info then this messed up computer lost it all! Asked Colette  if she knew what it was and she sent me the info.
Way behind because of that and this sickness!
But started it yesterday, maybe I can get three of threes and the next three done by next Wednesday when the next blocks come out. Then I would be caught up!
We went to the Dr. yesterday and came home with matching antibiotics.
He said we had a bacterial infection in our sinus. Very catching!
Hopefully in a day or two we will be back at it.
Two down!
Now three done.

It's going to be a Christmas Quilt for me!
Hugs
Babs

4 comments:

Julierose said...

Oh rest up now...that is a very pretty Christmas BOM hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

I love Christmas - that was beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Needled Mom said...

I hope the antibiotics work quickly. Your star looks great. Now you'll be ready for the Curvy Star pattern.

Melissa Corry said...

And such a cute Christmas quilt!!! I love the way you fussy cut the snowmen in the center of the blocks. So fun!!! Great job on getting these all done, you are right back on track with everyone now ;)