here

Monday, August 20, 2018

Week-end

Hi friends!
Sat. we had a breakfast with my daughter ,Nette {Danette}and her daughter,Jessica and husband Richard and our Tucker.
I woke up at three o'clock that morning with a stuffed up head and a sore throat.
Just hope I didn't give it to them.
Afterward Richard and Tucker went out side and played foot ball.
Look at his feet!

He's a cutie!
Course Great-Grandmas think that about all their babies.
Thankfully I am better to day.
Maybe I can sew some today. No sewing all weekend!
Hugs
Babs

4 comments:

Julierose said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better--what a lovely visit this weekend...hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

Gosh did you have to cook at your house feeling sick? \
Glad you are feeling better,
I thought you had been quiet.
sandie

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Glad you are better and enjoying your weekend.

Needled Mom said...

It sounds like a nice visit. So glad that you are feeling better.