here

Thursday, August 16, 2018

Joining

Hi friends!
Decided on yellow on the front and black on the back of each block. Because I had a hard time finding enough fabric in one color. I have lots of fabric but most are smaller amounts where I had some left from other projects.
Lots of different fabric on the backs of these blocks.
Just happened to grab two with the same.
This should finish fast, just hard to get them lined up just right with each other for some reason.
Had a good day of sewing yesterday!
You really need those !
Hugs
Babs

4 comments:

Julierose said...

Good you had a good sewing day. I am doing a bit too--but tired in this heat.
hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

I hope your sewing room is air conditioned - lol!

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Love the strings and stripes !

sewyouquilt2 said...

Looks good