here

Thursday, August 30, 2018

Finish!

Hi friends!
One lap quilt finished ! It measures 50 by 65. Just right for the couch1
I am still making string blocks a few a week.
Made this one last night.

This one last weekend.
One thing about it as long as you make quilts you will have some good scraps to make these blocks.
Worked on my pinwheel blocks yesterday but couldn't decide on a solid or a print for the star part.
we had a crises this morning, our air in the living room wouldn't work.
The remote needed new batteries!
have a good one
Hugs
Babs

5 comments:

Julierose said...

you finished that string lap quilt in record time!;))) Very nice and cozy looking. I am still going to continue to make some, am running out of dark maroons, but will switch in some pinks i think--we'll see how those go (if they do!) hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

I guess the possibilities with quilting are endless.

Is your a/c turned on by remote or your a/c and remote went out.

Hope you are all fixed up n ow.

sandie

Needled Mom said...

I hope you got the crisis sorted out. Your string finish looks so nice.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Gosh I love your string quilt. It sure turned out great. You know, I have a few things that I don't even know how to work without the remote. God help me if we ever lose the remote to the TV. You can't do everything with the cable remote.
xx, Carol

sewyouquilt2 said...

Your string quilt looks great. I have been saving selvages to make one. Hope you got your batteries and crisis solved.