here

Thursday, August 9, 2012

ANOTHER GREAT WIN!!!

Hi friends!  Good to 'see' you.
I carried my 4 youngest grandkids to the dentist today, it was storming!!  Then i came home and hubby took me out to eat for our    15th anniversary . It was good!!! I had broiled cat fish.  It was very good. So you see i am still thinking about that bloodwork we go  for on Monday.
Do you see that bunch of scraps  , i won brooke's scrap giveaway again. How is that for lucky!!!
And look at those labels she put in there!!!  I was just thinking that i needed to get me some for my quilts.  She has the best scraps ever.  I have used a bunch on red haired girl's quilt.
It stormed here last night, nearly 2 inches, today while i was caring the grandkids back home after visiting the dentist it pour on us. We get nearly 1 1/2 inches today.
 We went thou the drive thou and got them some take out at McDonald because they are the best kids going to the dentist, have never shed a tear.  I can't brag on then enough.  All 7 of the kids she still has at home are the best behaved kids. you can take them anywhere and they are good, must be because when you have a lot of kids they look at for each other. I have been caring them sense the baby was 4, he is 9 now.
Well got to get some work done before the day is gone. Good sewing     Quilt Happy

1 comment:

Tiffanynwro said...

phen375 hcl phen375 reviews reviews forum online phen375 results phen375 37.5 diet pills They easily absorb the flavors of broth, soups, and sauces. They are commonly served with sea salt, soy sauce, garlic powder, tofu, vegetables and shrimp.You can season them however you want. For me it is just soy sauce, garlic powder, and a pinch of a hot pepper powder, or hot sauce. You must discontinue the use of Phentermine and appetite suppressants, if you have regained your proper weight, because these drugs are habit forming, you cannot take these drug lifelong. 3. The FDA suggests that the normal person consume 2,000 calories per day in foods like vegetables, fruits, dairy, breads, and meats. Conforming your diet to meet these guidelines are the most compelling way to prevent obesity. Stockton phentermine dosage recommendation