here

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

baby quilt


Hi friends!!!     Another great day that god has allowed!!!
My quilt is a flimsy,  got to find something for the binding.    See my little snow man?  I made him a while back just messing around.  I think he is cute so i hung him over my computer.
I have some green dot that i have placed on top of my quilt top just to see if it grows on me enough for me to do the binding with it. there is green in it here and there and it's the same shade as this.
What do you think?
Good sewing  Quilt Happy
LINK
don't forget to click the

3 comments:

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

The quilt tops lovely Barbara.
How is red haired girls quilt coming along?
Laura xx
Snowmans cute.

Jodi said...

It looks great, Barbara! I just today (sorry so late) put some fabric in the mail for you! I'm sure you'll find something to do with it. :-)

sewyouquilt2 said...

that snowman would make a great winter mug rug.too too cute!