here

Thursday, August 16, 2012

WORKING

Hi friends!!!    Another great sunny day!!!!
The bottom picture is the start of the baby quilt.    I have a long way to go!!!!
Some blocks and some i have put together.     Not got very far yet, but working on it.
I will have to put everything up tomorrow because grand kids are coming to spend the night.     I can't wait!!!
I am working on so many things right now that i am going around in circles.    But i have plenty of time .  I really enjoy being retired.     Especially with my baby.     He make me laugh when i get down.
I don't know if i could live without him, hopefully i will never have to.
That's enough dark thoughts for today...  Love you all
Have a great sewing day  Quilt Happy

1 comment:

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

I love being retired too.The quilt blocks look great.
Enjoy the grandchildren,got mine tonight.
Laura xx