here

Friday, July 10, 2015

Borders!

Hi friends!
Tying to find a border that works and that i have enough of!
Very hard to do!
First i had to finish that last seam on my feather weight, sews like butter!
But i have more respect for my in laws that quilted on these or machines like it.
Settled on this one !
I quilted the borders but right now i have to rip out some of the quilting.
Well as soon as i get off here.
Quilting my borders.
This came this morning. I will have to make another quilt to see how good it works. Let you know how i like it then.
Have a great day friends.
Hugs
Quilt Happy

2 comments:

Gill - That British Woman said...

looking good, can't wait to see it all finished.

Chatty Crone said...

Can't wait to see it complete. Hey email me your address will you - i have something I want to send you.