here

Monday, July 27, 2015

Jessie's and Richard's quilt

Hi friends!
I started adding my blocks on to the panel.
Here i have them on three sides
Here i have them all round the center.
I added another row of blocks at the top and the bottom, to make it longer.
Checking to see how i like the next step!
We go tomorrow to see the The Dr. who will do the surgery.
I pray they can get him in fast.
But with some of these older Dr.s the wait may be long!
That's why i like the ones that are just starting out!
But this one has done this surgery so many tines he should be good!
Prayers please.
Hugs
Quilt Happy

.


7 comments:

Podunk Pretties said...

Your quilt is coming along swimmingly! Make me long for a vacation. Sending prayers and a speedy "cure" for Tommy.

Julierose said...

My prayers are winging your way...your quilt is looking so pretty--I like the squares for borders a lot..nice colors, too. hugs and best of luck Julierose

sewyouquilt2 said...

praying all goes well with Tommy.love the quilt. they will love it too

Ioleen said...

Jessie and Richard will love their quilt. Prayers for Tommy. Love your borders. All the best to you and Tommy.

Chatty Crone said...

I love the color of that quilt. And I pray for you both tomorrow!

Gill - That British Woman said...

good luck for today and hopefully it will be an early appointment. Lovely quilt.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Your quilt is looking great. Love the colors you are using.