here

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Our garden.

Hi friends!
Did no sewing yesterday at all.
We had company off and on all day long ! Really enjoyed that!
Great to see people and sense my panel for Jessie's quilt got lost my next step was a lost cause.
I will have to rethink her quilt.
I was hoping they had just put the wrong delivery on my order and that it might come today but no luck.
So i will just show you my pretty weed-eated garden. Tommy weed-eats it so it want get snaky.

Back when he planted the garden he had one tiny tomato plant that he was going to toss so i petted it and planted it in a flower pot .
Here it is!!!
Running a little later than the first ones but blooming.
Have a great one .
Hugs
Quilt Happy

3 comments:

Podunk Pretties said...

Snakey! We've had a black snake in our garden for 4 yrs. Haven't seen him this year but that doesn't mean he's not lurking out there somewhere. Hopefully he's to busy eating critters to wander into my garden this year. Hope they straighten out your panel issue, maybe they'll put a rush on getting it to you!

Chatty Crone said...

Do you do canning too?

Sandra Walker said...

"petted it" aww! I love that. Your garden is looking fabulous. My impatiens flowers are just gorgeous, loving all this rain (we got another couple hours from 5:30 until 8:30 this morning). Supposed to finally get up into the high 80s and low 90s but it's going to be STICKY. I got shorted 2 issues of the only magazine I buy, American Patchwork & Quilting, and I've called twice and they say they've sent them, but here we are another 3 weeks later and still no magazines. So I feel your pain with your lost panel.