here

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Made my day

 Hi friends!
I made a bunch of 4 patches.
Yesterday i added this fabric onto each 4 patch.
This is the finished stack!
I was expecting a panel to add to this quilt today but i looked yesterday at shipping  and it
said it was delivered yesterday , sure wasn't delivered here.
It was delivered in another city in Ga.
I sent e-bay a email am hoping they can get it to me. Am thinking maybe i could email the people that was delivering it so maybe they could straighten it out
My Tatum and Addie came over this morning and ate breakfast with us..
Love my grands! This is my babies! It's hard to believe that Tatum is driving
When we moved in here 15 years ago she helped me pack. She was just two!
She and her sister spent many days here with me before they moved 11 years ago. Don't see much of them now but they have driven up twist since Christmas.
Tatum said she had to come back next week , going to try to remember to bring me some blueberries from their bush in their yard.
I sent back with them some tomato's and squash for them to eat.
Have a great one.
Hugs
 Quilt Happy

No comments: