here

Friday, April 21, 2017

Today

Hi friends!
Tommy cooking steak.
My biscuits on the counter waiting to go into the oven.
This came in two orders, so now I have enough to start Noah's quilt but it will be a couple of weeks before I finish up the ones I am working on.
Look what I found!
This goes with my big quilting machine.
I lost it months ago! I had replaced several of the feet!
Found it yesterday while looking for something else.
I also found this, I though I had some black thread when I bought that last week.
I worked yesterday on Blake's quilt, putting more blocks in a row.
I still need to finish  the second row. This is the first row finished.
Hopefully I will get all the rows together this weekend and start on the borders.
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs

4 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Yeah for finding your feet that have been missing. Your biscuits look yummy.

Chatty Crone said...

You found your foot that was missing - that is too funny. I knew it would turn up.

The dinner sounds soooooooooooooooo good!

Love, sandie

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Once I tore my room up looking for a pattern I misplaced. Several years later I reorganized my room and there it was. Wish I had found it when I wanted it. I put it where I can find it the next time I want it. . . I hope, lol.
xx, Carol

margaret said...

Can`t remember when I last had steak, mouth watering just thinking about it the biscuits look good too. Good the lost bag turned up