here

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Today

Hi friends!
My last barn for the row of barns for my quilt.
Dawn sent me the barn animals in my barn. She blogs   HERE
MY rosters and sheep and cows!
I quilted some more on this yesterday, started sewing binding down and saw another bare spot.
I guess because I took out so much stitching that it's hard to tell.
Any way it's getting closer to a finish.
My Lavender is blooming to!
It smells so good!
Not blogging tomorrow , I will be back with Great Grand's hunting eggs on Monday .
Hugs
Babs

8 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Like our barn.

Julierose said...

Love the barn--I'll bet that lilac smells heavenly--have fun with grands...Happy Easter hugs, Julierose

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Really cute barn!

sewyouquilt2 said...

like your barn. the quilt is coming along great. and I cant wait to see my lilacs bloom too. yours is so pretty.

Needled Mom said...

Happy Easter, Babs.

margaret said...

liking the barn block and the quilt will soon be completed. My lilac is inbud hoping it ill open in the next couple of days. Happy Easter to you and the family

Chatty Crone said...

Lavender is so relaxing I sometimes put it on my pillow!
You are going to have a lot of finishes this month.
Blessed Good Friday.

Jen said...

Hello Barbara,The barn block looks good.Love the colours of your quilt, always love stars in a quilt.
Thank you Barb for your thoughtfulness,support and kind words at my time of sadness was most appreciated,especially your hugs. xx