here

Friday, April 28, 2017

Yesterday

Hi friends!
Yesterday when I turned the quilt over I found a rather large pleat!
So the only thing I did that is sewing related was rip out my quilting so it will look better. I hadn't sleep good the night before so didn't feel like sewing.
After my eye appt. we went to my favorite place to eat Red Lobster.  I love their biscuits! Better than dessert!
We are always so stuffed after eating there !
Not weight watchers!
I love their baked fish to, I wish I could cook it like that.
Coming back when we got to the big hill between our town and where we live  I took a picture . It has the greatest view . They have clear cut some land . Before all we saw was trees.
This is the view from Taylors Ridge toward our country. We live in the valley furthest away right before the last mountain.
I love our rolling  Hills and mountains.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs
 Babs

7 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

You live at the back of that photo? You do have some hills there girl. You feeling better? You know I love Red Lobster myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julierose said...

hope you're feeling better... I was up most of last night and am soooo tired today despite a 2 hour nap to catch up.

I did get a bit of sewing done, but this stomach bug has laid us all low here...I did more ripping out than sewing though ack!!;000

Lovely view-I miss the mountains where we used to live in MA when we were first married; but we have the ocean here, which is nice, too...
Have a great weekend...
hugs,Julierose

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

I stayed up until 3 reading. I need to stop that!😕

So did the eye doctor say your eyes are good?? Still haven't scheduled my appointment.

Needled Mom said...

Those biscuits are amazing!!! That is such a pretty view.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Gorgeous view. I miss mountains. Feel better.

margaret said...

isn`t unpicking such a pain to do. Trust you got good news from the eye Doctor. Lovely views you shared today

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I always love an excuse to go to Red Lobster. Glad your check up went well. You live in a lovely area.
xx, Carol