here

Monday, April 10, 2017

Blake's Quilt

Hi friends!
I have all my blocks done, I keep having to go back and cut something else off  just to have enough.
This is how I am joining the two rows!
A three inch strip front and back with battening in between.
I didn't get much time to work on it until Sat. so that's are far as I got. Plan to work on it again today.
I am going to add a black border but though red would work to, if I have enough red that is?
Just have to look and see about that.
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs

6 comments:

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

I love that,it's going to look great.Would like to make a tshirt quilt myself .Doing a great job as always.xxx

Julierose said...

this quilt looks fantastic--he will love it...hugs, Julierose

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Looks great. Did you do quilt as you go too?

Ioleen said...

This quilt just gets better and better.

Anonymous said...

This is Sandie - I just love it - he will too - it is so beautiful - I like the black. Love, sandie

margaret said...

the black works so well on this quilt