here

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Barns

 Hi friends!
My whole blog just vanished!
I was nearly ready to post it and it vanished!
I am hoping that three of these barn blocks will make a row, if not I will figure it out some way.
I made these  two this past weekend.  Well I nearly finished the second one and did the  last bit  yesterday.  All I liked was the smoke stacks.
I made this one a few weeks ago.
I am feeling a little better, two weeks ago I got a UTI and went to the Dr. and got a shot, last week we went for blood work and they checked me again and gave me  another shot and some antibiotic's.
I have felt rough , over does of antibiotics.
They always make me feel awful!
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs

8 comments:

Ioleen said...

Great barns. Hope you feel better soon.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Love the barns....hope you feel better really soon.

Chatty Crone said...

I hope you feel better girl.
Love the barns.
I have lost many a posts like that.
sandie

Needled Mom said...

Cute barns! I hope you will feel better soon. Those UTIs are awful.

margaret said...

trust the barn has turned up again they look so good, anti biotics can make you feel lousy hope they have now done their work and all is well again

Julierose said...

Your barns are just lovely--sorry to hear you were so sick--antibiotics do make you feel awful, don't they?? Feel better soon hugs, Julierose

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I like your barns. I sure hope you are feeling better. Antibiotics always upset my stomach.
Hope today is a better day.
xx, Carol

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Love the barns. Oh I am sorry you are not feeling well. Get better hugs from afar.