here

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Blake's Quilt.

Hi friends!
This is  what the border will look like when I get my muslin to sandwich it.
I plan on getting it this afternoon.
I wanted to have that red there. It just sets off the red in some of the t-shirts.
I have used more than five yards of black and it's hard to see where.
It's going to be one heavy quilt and I am thinking of doubling the battening on each border.
Then it should be almost the same weight.
It's amazing that it can be this heavy with just light weight interfacing on it.
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs


4 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

You are still working on that quilt - making is jut perfect - he is going to love it - I do. sandie

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Oh I love your borders.

Julierose said...

That red is so right for this quilt--this is gonna be so pretty..hugs, Julierose

Needled Mom said...

I love the red!