here

Monday, April 24, 2017

Blake's Quilt

Hi friends!
Friday afternoon I finished the second row.
Sat. I spent the day adding those two rows to Blake's Quilt.
I decided since it was already long enough I would put small black borders on the top and bottom about as large as the ones between each row.
I am thinking about a red  and black border on each side just to bring it to size. But I will have to wait until I get some more Muslin to finish both borders . That's what I am using on the back
I stopped at 6 o'clock   and yesterday I took the day off.
But if I don't have any problems this quilt should be finished by the week-end.
It's about time I started finishing quilt's instead of just sewing!!!
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs



8 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Great progress on Blake's quilt.

Julierose said...

Blake's quilt is really nice with those black strips--I like it a lot.
hugs, Julierose

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Your quilt is looking great.

Chatty Crone said...

Of course it is wonderful So tell me - it must be easier to sew than finish it off?

sewyouquilt2 said...

coming along nice. I need to get brave and cut into some tees to make a quilt

Needled Mom said...

Ha....it's always more fun to start sewing rather than finishing. It looks wonderful.

margaret said...

this is coming along so well and you will soon have the quilt complete

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

It looks great! You sure do whip out quilts quickly.
xx, Carol