here

Thursday, April 27, 2017

A Win

Hi friends!
Look at this gorgeous fabric! It's pansy's and I don't think it has been released yet.
I got a email from the Henry Glass company Monday morning saying I had won and replied and right away got an answer. that sweet lady said she would get it in the mail that day but I was still shocked when a fed-x truck came up yesterday and delivered it.
Yesterday was Wednesday! That's two day delivery!
I had hoped to finish both borders and put on my binding but putting on borders that way is labor intensive!
It was 6:30 before I finished adding the second border.
Hopefully I will get the binding cut and added today and can start sewing it down.
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs

8 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I love those pansies!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really do! Wish I had some real ones. Sandie

Julierose said...

Congratulations on your lovely win ;)))
--those are really lovely pansies...hugs, Julierose

Rosa said...

Congratulations on your gorgeous win and sure more to come!!
The new quilt is awesome.Hope you have added the new border.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Yay! It's always fun to win something!

Ioleen said...

Congrats on the win. Beautiful fabric. Quilt is looking great

Ioleen.kimmel@gmail.com

Needled Mom said...

Woo hoo. Congratulations.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

What a fabulous win! Love pansies. Your quilt is coming along.

margaret said...

what a good win pansies are so pretty, good to see the borders are now on, now for making the sandwich and quilting it best of luck