here

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Last day to enter , day 30 of blogtoberfest2012




Hi friends!!
Windy and cold here!
 Pray for all those north of here , they are flooded or have  way to much snow!
Most have no power!!!     We have been there!!    I lived in town in 93 when we got 26 inches of snow but my daughter had no power for 2 weeks.  Mine was off 2 days.  But like i said i was in town!!!  Not in town now!!!
Today is  day 30 and the last day to enter my giveawaygiveaway
See my sis's other quilt!!    Is that not beautiful?    I love that!!!     She made it for her bed, it's bigger than a king.
I love Christmas quilt's..
I love that quilt!!!
Hubby got his Christmas today.   A plow for his tractor!!!
He is easy to buy for.     But he wants expensive things.
Have a great sewing day.   Quilt Happy

4 comments:

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

You're right Barbara,that quilt really is lovely.
Xx

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

Your sisters quilt is gorgeous. Your husband must be just like mine he also loves expensive things.He is currently waiting for his new John Deere mower.

Chatty Crone said...

I just see my friend Trish joined you too. Hey your a Georgian and so am I! sandie

sewyouquilt2 said...

love your sisters quilt too! you think she might adopt me? lol
You know the saying about boys. The bigger the boys the more expensive the toys! and it is so so true! LOL