here

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Blogtoberfest2012 day 23



Hi friends day 23 of blogoberfest2012!!!
So far so good!!
Beautiful day outside!


I am putting holly leaves and berries on my table runner  .  See the mess!
See my pin cushion.  My tator tot made that for me one christmas!!
Hubby is out side so i have been running the vacuum while he can't  see and fuss.
Does your do that?    Wont's the house clean but wants you to wiggle your nose and it's done.
Don't forget my giveaway from yesterday  Would love for you all to win but that's not possible.
Some great fabric and that angel fabric is nearly a half yd.  I cut some out of it to use on another project.
Have a great sewing day....    Quilt Happy

3 comments:

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

You are doing really well with your daily post Barbara.
In our house Barbara,it's hubby that makes all the mess...xx
The Christmas table runner is looking great.
Laura xx

sewyouquilt2 said...

your runner is looking real nice. yes my hubby is the same way. I get up at 4am and go to work. get home at 6pm and then he has a list for me. duh? I am exhausted and that makes for a mean mama! Lol

sewyouquilt2 said...

LOVE the pincushion! good job "tator tot".