here

Monday, October 1, 2012

Blogtoberfest


Hi friends!!!
Rainy day here!!
How is everyone?  I wont to say to all of my followers that i thank you so much for following.
This   blogging  group is the best!!  Yesterday i had two bloggers helping me return to a reply blogger and another one helping me to enter my christmas scene on a blog , they are the best!   I didn't ask them for help they just started helping.  Kathy of kathysquilts  fixed my link !!!
And dana gaff and barbara stanbro helped me fix my no-reply  to a reply.
Hopefully it wont go back but with blogger and google+ you never know!!



I am going to call this my  mishmax quilt..  All the blocks that i made too small, i put together and made me a bed runner to keep our feet warm. It started out to be just to keep me warn on chilly days but it got longer.
so now it fits across our bed. I needed my design wall to put my next baby quilt on.
This is a sept. finish because i finished it last night and washed it this morning.  The middle picture is after i washed it and dryed it.  I quilted it straight up and down. Hopefully it will last for us sense we are 70 years of age it ought to.
Have a great sewing day!!  Quilt Happy

4 comments:

SIMPLESEW said...

Great Idea and love your finish too..

tubilinha tiacarminha said...

Olá!Me tornei seguidora por E-mail,minha NET está uma jhuyjhuyjhu....Beijos.

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

You know Barbara,that's a very good idea.Sometimes I have blocks turn out too small or smaller than they should be,no idea how it happens.have a bunch of them,I will have to think of sewing them together .
Laura xx

sewyouquilt2 said...

good idea to use them up instead of having ufo blocks hanging around.