here

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Blogtoberfest2012 24th day


Hi friends!
Beautiful day!!  80 degrees!!!
I am still working on my table topper and my blanket .
I am going to be mean!!!  I don't know why our postal service can be broke when Amazon sends every little thing in different boxes just so they can charge you shipping on each piece!!!!!
Two are three little pieces of fabric can cost you 20 dollar's before they get Thur sending them to you!!!
I'm thou now.  I am retired so i can't afford amazon so don't let me do that again .  They just have cute fat quarters and fabric.
I am going to start deleting all fabric shops until after Christmas.   Don't forget my giveaway
blogoberfest give time  Click here and it will take you to it

Have a great day  Quilt Happy

4 comments:

Karen H said...

The afghan is really pretty. I imagine it's for a baby boy, and it is perfect! Those fabric shops have a way of sucking us in, don't they? I have been trying not to buy any, either. I was doing ok, till I went to my local quilt shop yesterday....... :)

sewyouquilt2 said...

I have stayed away from fabric shops. I am lucky that a few years back I was "hoarding" fabric and I probably won't live long enough to use it all. at least I can shop in my sewing room for most things that I am wanting. time for me to start using it up!
I hate when they ship in more than one pkg. sometimes it is because they get it from different places though. stinks because fabric is expensive enough!

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Oh Barbara ,you sound just like me.But it's very hard to stay away from fabric buying.The trouble with me is,I forget I'm retired....xx

Danice G said...

Beautiful afghan, Barbara. Thank you for entering my giveaway. I am now following your blog.